the rabbit with a green bow

Montag, 10. Oktober 2011

Goodbye Hamburg.




Eli, Kati and Claudi say "see you next time"!

This is my last post about wonderful Hamburg. I must confess that I am a little bit in love with the city: the water, the people, the landscape, the shops, the food...everything is just fine. So maybe we will see us again...
In the first picture you see us eating at the "Alsterhaus": it´s a mix of noble restaurant and cafeteria. The pictures two and three show us eating at the "Schanzenviertel". But I forgot the name of the restaurant (it was a name of a fish). I´ve eaten a lot of mussels as you see in picture three.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.