the rabbit with a green bow

Donnerstag, 17. November 2011

Greetings from my sofa.

Hello! I send you many greetings from my sofa! At the moment I´m ill. The cold was already with me on Monday, but yesterday it turned out really bad and I do not feel well. So, today I´m lying on my sofa watching some films. Right now I´m laughing with the Dude.
Sorry for not blogging that much at the moment but I feel like a cat in the water or a rabbit without carrots.

The photo is from my birthday celebration in 2010.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.