the rabbit with a green bow

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011

Happy December to you all!

November is gone. Today we have the first of December and the magical time begins. I hope we will have snow soon and all will be white and the world will glitter in stars.
What you see in the picture is my wonderful calendar for christmas time. It´s a little story, with every day I will know a little bit more of it. Yes and in the background there is my first christmas present for a good friend. 
I wish you all a great December-time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.