the rabbit with a green bow

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Let the angels tell us a story.

Look what I found in my mailbox today. It is another super cute Christmas-get well soon-card and I am so happy about it. It´s from my very good friend of Wismar. Thank you! I love, love, love such things because in my head I can build my own story to the picture. This one could say: Once upon a time there were 24 little angel children. They wanted to bring joy to the world and teach the people how important it is to love each other and to make little presents to family, friends and maybe to people you don´t know. The little angels say that you don´t need to buy expensive things. No, it´s just like you give a hug or send a smile to a person who needs it. Well, every angel stands for one of the 24 days until it´s Christmas Eve. In this picture (maybe it´s the fourths of December) they climb up the stairs to the belfry and want to ring the bells and make it snow...
As you see I´m in a Christmas mood. Maybe it´s because I am decorating my Christmas tree at the moment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.