the rabbit with a green bow

Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

My movie recommendations for Christmas: Alice in Wonderland.

I am a kind of freak with films for Christmas time. Every year in December I´m like a searching cat through the DVD shelves because I want to have a wonderful new "Christmas film". This is what I call it. There is a certain kind of movies that fits together perfectly with Christmas. It´s not like I sit there the whole time at Christmas and watch movies. But for example on 23th December in the evening I have a look at my selection of "Christmas films", pick one and have a cozy night with my movie characters. It´s a great love that connects me and movies.
Well, so here we start with my "Christmas movie" number one: Alice in Wonderland. 


Alice in Wonderland is a 1951 American animated feature produced by Walt Disney and based primarily on Lewis Carroll´s Alice´s Adventures in Wonderland (1865). The film was directed by Clyde Geronimi and Wilfred Jackson. 
I think the story is well know. But I want to show you some scenes.

The flower song is so amazing. Anyway I like the music from the fifties. Moreover, it is drawn so beautiful.


At this scene I sometimes have to cry. But have a look at all these little fantastic figures. Therefore I love this scene because it shows a variety of incredible creatures.

And there are many more great scenes. I could show the whole movie because I am so fascinated by it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.