the rabbit with a green bow

Montag, 19. Dezember 2011

My movie recommendations for Christmas: Tim Burton´s Nightmare before Christmas.

My next movie recommendation for Christmas time is Nightmare before Christmas (1993). It is a stop-motion-movie which is based on a story by Tim Burton.
This scene is very special, because it does not match to the rest of the film. Everything is glimmering and full of colors. I like this idyll.

Poor, poor Jack. He just wants to have a perfect Christmas. 

Every time I watch this film I think "Certainly this was much work". Everything was done with so much love. There are so many details, so many different figures and songs. 

Here is my first movie recommendation. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.