the rabbit with a green bow

Samstag, 3. Dezember 2011

Remember me!




"Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" was the first film that I had to analyze in my film analytical seminar at the University. Oh I loved it, as I always loved it to analyze films. It´s like absolutely being in the movies. On this film, which is directed by Michel Gondry in 2004, I was working over Christmas in 2005. I really like the story between Clementine and Joel. They fall in love with each other for the second time. It´s like tingle in your stomach, being nervous and so happy. I hope everybody of you knows these feelings. And of course I love the cold, cold scenes when they are lying in the snow or Joel is in Montauk at the sea.
I have to watch it again. (This film was the first one that I bought myself on DVD.)

Source pictures: 1234

1 Kommentar:

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.