the rabbit with a green bow

Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011

Wishlist for 2012

Currently we are living in the last days of the year 2011 and I thought that it would be great to make a little wishlist for next year. What are my (small and big) dreams for the next time? Well, here you have my list:

    I want to have the winter issue of "material girl". The cover looks so interesting, I want to see and read    
    it.

    Right now I am fascinated in collars. This one is made by Sonia Rykiel. I already have one but I am   
    open for some new.
    After my graduation this year I wanted to make a trip to Paris. I want, want, want to see this town.   
    Unfortunately, I could not make it this summer. So maybe next year! This great picture was taken by 
    Janine.
    Of course dresses! I love dresses. Both are really pretty. I have found them on Elsa´s blog
    I want to have a rabbit. I like this little cute animals so much. I had already two in the past: Franz and  
    Luis. I loved them so much but both were ill and died. Unfortunately, it would be not right to have a 
    rabbit right now because I do not know where I will live in the future and maybe I haven´t enough 
    time to take care of my lovely new rabbit-friend.
    My biggest wish for next year is to find a job in Stockholm. I really want to go there. See something    
    new, experience new people, new tasks, new challenges, learn a new language, improve my English.   
    I hope so much that this would happen!!


Source pictures: 1 2 4 5 6

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.