the rabbit with a green bow

Montag, 16. Januar 2012

A bit Lala Berlin.

Right now I have to do some investigation and I found this great photo on the facebook page of Lala Berlin. I think that the yellow sweater fits perfectly to the skirt and the shoes. 
Lala Berlin is a german fashion label which was founded in 2003/2004. Actually the designer Leyla Piedayesh has become internationally known with her label.

Unfortunately my internet works really, really bad at the moment. Therefore I only have this photo for you today. But soon I will get a new connection and I keep my fingers crossed that it will be better!

16.01.2012

1 Kommentar:

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.