the rabbit with a green bow

Samstag, 21. Januar 2012

My favorite dish: noodle soup.

 Here we are: another recipe for another soup. But it is not just ANY soup. It´s noodle soup: my favorite soup and also my favorite dish. I cooked it on Wednesday. I know I had some not long ago but today you´ll get my recipe. It´s not spectacular but delicious.
You need: noodles, an onion, carrots, celery, leeks, frozen vegetables (or fresh of course!), a chicken, parsley and mustard seeds.
    You have to cook the chicken with the onion, carrots, leeks, selery and mustard seeds. Don´t forget to
    spice it a bit with salt!
    After everything have cooked well and the chicken is ready you have to separate the chicken of the stock
    and the vegetables.
    All vegetarians should look away now please! You have to separate the meat of the bones.
    Now you can put everything into the pot (the noodles, frozen vegetables, meat and parsley).
    Ready...
    ....to serve it. And it´s sooo delicious!

21.01.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.