the rabbit with a green bow

Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012

The future of my dreams.

Because I am looking forward to change places and towns soon, I was looking for some inspiration for my new home. Please enter my future:
I like it really much when you have enough space to have many pictures in frames in your hallway.
In the future I want to have a flat in an old building (in German: Altbauwohnung) with stucco and a wooden floor.
I love these kind of dolls on the right.
Having picnic in the living room, great!
I just love these flowers in summer. Do not need a perfectly mown lawn.
A swing in the garden. Oh my dreams would come true.
And of course all my friends visit me. I like it very much having my friends around me - in my apartment, garden, roof top or everywhere.

Source pictures: 1234567.

28.02.2012

1 Kommentar:

  1. das hätte ich auch irgendwann gern alles. vor allem natürlich den hund im letzten bild ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.