the rabbit with a green bow

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2012

Sunshine Sunday.

    Hej, hej! We have Sunday and the sun is shining, there is a nice warmth outside, not too hot with a
    nice fresh breeze. I am feeling really comfortable with this weather.
    Yesterday I went to a very nice cinema and watched "Rear window" by Alfred Hitchcock. Later that  
    evening Leti and I went to the Alster (it´s a river in Hamburg) to see some boats and enjoy the lovely
    view. And then we saw some RABBITS!! They live in a small grove near by my house. I was
    happy like a child who receives a bag of sweets! Because here in Hamburg I do not often see rabbits.
    In the next few days I will show all my impressions to you.
    Today I wish you all a very nice Sunday with some vanilla pudding with raspberries!


08.07.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.