the rabbit with a green bow

Montag, 17. September 2012

Hello Autumn!

    It feels like autumn outside and I love it! Nearly everybody thinks that I am a bit crazy when I say 
    that I like most the cold seasons, but I think cold days (and especially the days when we have big, 
    big snowflakes) are so much more filled with charm and atmosphere. I like rainy days, colored tights 
    and clothes in dark berry colors. Everything fits perfectly with autumn. Enjoy your autumn!

Source pictures: 12,345.

17.09.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.