the rabbit with a green bow

Samstag, 8. September 2012

Weekend, finally!

    Hej out there! It´s weekend and I´m happy. Recently my weeks are getting more and more longer
    and dissatisfied. Soon there will be a change. I will tell you when the time comes :)
    I started my Saturday calm and very slowly as usual. Now I will meet some friends and enjoy the
    little sunrays in Hamburg.
    By the way this was a great piece of cheesecake. I ate it at Mutterland some weeks ago.

08.09.2012

2 Kommentare:

  1. Dam, I forgot to ask you about places to eat good cakes in Hamburg! :(

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh no, you are right! I will tell you when you are in Hamburg next time ;) And we can try all the cakes together!!! :)

      Löschen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.