the rabbit with a green bow

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2012

My weekend with Radiohead. Part I.

    I´ve waited quite a long time for this moment. But then it finally happened: My weekend with
    RADIOHEAD in Berlin!
                  I arrived early Saturday afternoon in Berlin and had a great time while sitting in this cute
                  Italian restaurant.

    Later that day I met up with my friends Annett and Stephan. We had a "cocktail" in our hostel and a  
    perfect dinner in a nice restaurant.
    We ended the night with hot figs, ice cream and lots of laughter.

04.10.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.