the rabbit with a green bow

Sonntag, 11. November 2012

Pinterest Inspiration in November.

            Have a look at my Pinterest boards in November. I am rabbitgreenbow. Right now I love soups (ok, like always) 
            and I am waiting for the first snow. Really, really want to have some for Christmas!!
            At the bottom you see "The Monk by the Sea". It´s one of my favorite paintings. I saw the original in Berlin some 
            years ago. I was totally happy and impressed.

11.11.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.