the rabbit with a green bow

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2012

My list of 2012.

In 2011 I made my first list. Now it´s time for the list of 2012!

Was the year the way you´ve expected it?

Well, I think I had a great year. I moved to Hamburg, this wonderful city. I have met many new, lovely people, my dream has come true and now I am working in an advertising agency (a really good one, it´s so hard to get a job there). I am satisfied. 

Five events that have been good this year:
  1. I moved to Hamburg and had my first job at a magazine there.


  2. When my agency confirmed me.

  3. The Radiohead concert in Berlin with my friends.

  4. Don´t laugh: When I saw „The Hobbit“ in cinema. It´s such a great film!!

Three events that have been worse this year:

  1. It´s not really an event, but it makes me sad sometimes: I see my family and friends very seldom.

  2. To say goodbye to my colleagues at work and my friends in Jena was absolutely hard. They gave a big surprise farewell party to me and I had to cry. You are the best!

  3. Janine moved to London and Franzi to Australia. It´s the best idea of both but I miss them!

What have you learned this year?

That I can trust my talents.

What is the most beautiful thing you got this year? 

The book with wishes and photos which I received as a parting gift from my colleagues in Jena.

What clothes did you use most?

My dresses from COS.

What was your biggest success in 2012? 

I think it´s my job at the agency.


Best buy?

My new iPhone. I love, love, love Instagram. I would be happy if it only has Instagram and nothing more. I love to follow some people in Sweden, London, Berlin and New York. It´s a bit like being there.



For what you spent the most money?

I would say that it´s the same like last year: food. And maybe wedding gifts or gifts in general.


What was the best you´ve read?

Do not read that much at the moment. Shame on me!!! I want to read more (not only interior magazines).



What did you do on your birthday in 2012?

I went to work and had dinner with Leti and Sebas in the evening.



30.11.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.