the rabbit with a green bow

Sonntag, 30. Juni 2013

If we wait until we`re ready, we`ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.

    I believe that it is very important that you do things in your life which make you happy. I know that
    life isn´t always fun but you always have to feel good. In Hamburg I felt good, the city was
    wonderful. But my job was not, so I quit. Since I turned 22 I heard what my heart had to say to me
    and it never was wrong. Two months ago I started my job life kind like from the bottom. And it feels
    right. I think sometimes degrees are overestimated. To work hard and follow your aims is more
    important. You don´t have to be afraid to start from the bottom and work your way up because that
    shows real drive and ambition.
    I have contours of ideas in my head what might happen in the future and I´m excited to check it out.
    I don´t want to save my time and put it into boxes to hide them under my bed. I had only this one  
    damn short life. So, here´s my adventure!

30.06.2013

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.